Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

if I was the principal

if I was the Principal for a week I would make sure that teachers wouldn't get so much work and 
   they will  get all the same pay. 

more lunch orders like garlic chips $2 on 
Tuesday and if you forget  your lunch you can 
buy some at school.

shorter days and do more act and more act 
equipment

go on more field to the zoo /rainbows end/ Rotorua 

get a another pet mouse/dog/cat. summer leaning journey

                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Waimarie,

    It's me again :) Well done on another teaser activity! I love the ideas you came up with for this one.

    More field trips would be awesome! Did you go on any field trips this year with your class? If I was a principal I would also love to get a school pet, that would be so fun!

    I hope you enjoyed the teaser week, and are excited to start getting points this week since the programme has now begun. Happy blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tayla yes we did go on field trips to Rotoua for to 2 weeks rainbow end
    bye tayla

    ReplyDelete