Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2019

summer leaning journey 2

My friend Nuku is proud of his mum
his mum is looking after grandparents she look after 
like it grandma/grandpa and make sure that they 
are ok.


My friend loente is proud of her dad .He is a carpenter a person  who build houses for 
homeless people he repair houses to .

and me my dad is a corrections officer he make
sure that bad people get locked up and he  look after them . summer leaning journey 2 I'm so sorry I've been busy with school

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Waimarie,

    It's awesome to see that you managed to do a few teaser activities last week. It's fine if you don't manage to do every activity if you're busy, just do what you can and enjoy the ones you choose!

    Wow, sounds like you and your friends Nuku and Loente have some pretty awesome people in your lives. Thank you for sharing about them, it definitely makes me think about who I'm proud of and grateful to have in my life.

    Did you enjoy interviewing your friends for this activity? I think it's quite a fun activity as you get to do it with your friends too.

    Don't forget - the Summer Learning Journey has officially started today, I can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete