Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

getting saved by my uncle!!!!

one day me and my family went to the lake . All the kids hopped into to the water.Me and my cousin was walking across the edge of the lake. 
My cousin was swimming well I was walking .
we never really went by the edge we mainly just 
stay in the middle . well I was  walking i suddenly fell in a deep hole.I  tryed to stay on the surface but I couldn't swim out of it so i grabbed my cousin so he could save me but suddenly he pushed my head down to breath so I pushed him to breath. 2 minuters later my uncle saw as looking like we were drowning in the lake so he jumped in and save us like superman.summer learning journal activy 3 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Waimarie! It’s great to hear from you! The weather in Auckland is a little bit better - I can see fluffy white clouds and blue sky! How are you doing?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed your story about your family going to the lake! Your uncle sounds so brave! Be careful when going swimming in the future! I think your story was written with a lot of thought and care. It’s obvious you worked very hard when you wrote it! Ka pai for all your effort! However, I’d love to see some colour and art! My team and I love it when bloggers post about their artwork and include lots of bright colours! Other than that, congratulations on some fantastic work!

    Do you swim often with your family?

    Thank you again for a great blog post and keep up the great work! Remember you can comment on other bloggers’ posts for extra points!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete